From Cartesian Co. Wiki
This page contains an index for all the steps necessary to go from opening your Argentum box for the first time to printing your first circuit and then producing your own designs.
Putting Together and Testing The Argentum
- First you are going to have to assemble your printer - the assembly guide is hosted here. Always download the latest version before starting. This section will take you around 20 hours (give it a good weekend) and it helps a lot to have a friend working with you.
- Installing and using Software
- If you bought an assembled printer, run through this tutorial for printing your first circuit before continuing. Those with unassembled kits perform this section during the assembly.
- Taking care of your cartridges
- Printing Your First Circuit
- Argentum Maintenance
Designing Circuits for The Argentum
- What component footprints are compatible with what substrates?
- What substrates can I use?
- How do I need to export files for printing?
Printing With The Argentum
- How do I tweak printing parameters for the best performance?
- How can I improve my circuit's properties after printing?
- Where can I purchase more ink? Can I make my own?